VMware Integrated Openstack 3.0.0 is announced and is Generally Available to all the customers and partners. Released on 2016-09-15.
I will be covering the VIO 3.0 New features in a seperate posts series very soon.
So what are the new features available with the VIO 3.0:
- Seamless Upgrade to Mitaka release of OpenStack
- Create a Volume from an Existing Virtual Disk
- New Compact Mode Deployment Option
- Improved Deployment and Upgrade
- Support for Importing vSphere VMs into OpenStack
- Multi-Domain Backend Support for Keystone.
|Product Page including link to new features||http://www.vmware.com/products/openstack.html|
|Product Documentation including Release Notes||https://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/integrated-openstack-pubs.html|