Here in this post, I have provided the steps to replace the existing SSL Certificates on an ESXi Host.
The process for installing the ESXi certificate is as follows:
- Put the ESXi erver in Maintenance Mode.
- Log into the ESXi host with root credentials
- Navigate to the directory named /etc/vmware/ssl.
- Back up the current certificate files.
- Replace the current certificate files with the new certificate files.
- Restart the management agents.
- Log out of the ESXi host.
- Take the ESXi host out of Maintenance Mode.
- An overview of Certificates and SSL in VMware vSphere Environments
- Explain the VMware SSL Certificates?
- What all the VMware components needs a New VMware Certificate?